Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Laughing stock of the NFL...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Laughing stock of the NFL...

    is the Washington Redskins my friends. Complete incompetent owner and team. I was never a fan of McNabb, but they just benched him for Grossman. Another qb unable to do the job. I'm aware of the only help that Grossman/McNabb has on offense is Chris Cooley, but I'm tired of this embarrassing franchise.

    I will no longer follow this team until, wheteher it be Snyder or a new owner, starts making the strides to make this team better. Tired of this seeing this nonsense since the early/middle 90's. That is all.





    /rant

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Laughing stock of the NFL...

    Steve Spurier was where the slide really started to get bad. Him going out and paying those sorry arse Florida qb's stupid amounts of money just because they were from UF. Screwed up the cap so bad that they can't even go out and get any decent player's to try and start rebuilding. That and Dan Snyder is on par with Jones as a dumb**** owner that does more damage than anything trying to show off just how much money they have.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Laughing stock of the NFL...

    What screwed the cap was not the former UF QBs, but getting guys like Deion, Bruce Smith, and other old timers 4 years past their prime and paying them top dollar.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Laughing stock of the NFL...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    What screwed the cap was not the former UF QBs, but getting guys like Deion, Bruce Smith, and other old timers 4 years past their prime and paying them top dollar.
    That too....Snyder's an idiot.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Laughing stock of the NFL...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
    That too....Snyder's an idiot.
    Totally agree, Snyder is an idiot, but they are still my skins. Call me a "diehard" but that's the way it is.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Laughing stock of the NFL...

    Never said I wasn't still a diehard SKINS fans, I just hate what has happened/happening with them.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •